Refund & Cancellation Policy
Updated at 2022-08-02
Definitions and key terms
To help explain things as clearly as possible in this Refund & Cancelation Policy, every time any of these terms are referenced, are strictly defined as:
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, and remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Company: when this policy mentions “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to the Green Educators Program, which is responsible for your information under this Refund & Cancelation Policy.
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the Green Educators Program Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Green Educators Program and use the services.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Green Educators Program as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Website: site, which can be accessed via this URL: www.greeneducators.greenschool.org/
- You: a person or entity that is registered with the Green Educators Program to use the Services.
Refund & Cancelation Policy
Thanks for enrolling in the Green Educators Program. We appreciate the fact that you like to participate in the programs we build. We also want to make sure you have a rewarding experience while you’re exploring, evaluating, and purchasing our programs.
As with any booking experience, there are terms and conditions that apply to transactions at the Green Educators Program. By placing an order or making a purchase at the Green Educators Program, you agree to the terms set forth below along with Policy.
Important notes applicable for online and onsite courses
Please read the notes below carefully, if you need any clarifications, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advance payment is required to secure your booking. Requests for cancellation and reschedule must be submitted in writing. Once an email is sent to us, our team will be in contact to assist you.
If you have purchased via Online payment, then you will be refunded once our team confirms your request.
30 days or more
Charge 25% from the paid amount.
Less than 30 days
Charge 50% from the paid amount.
Less than 14 days
Charge 75% from the paid amount.
Alternatively, if you cannot attend the course due to last minute changes or personal reasons – you may use the fee as a credit to reschedule once within a year of your booking, however we cannot guarantee which courses will be offered in the future and if there’s any available seat. If within a year of transferable credit policy, you retract from the enrollment, 25% of the registration fee will be issued as a refund. No extension and refund after expiry date.
Before the course starts
(Please notify us at least 14 days before the course starts)
Charge ADM IDR 300,000. Fare difference applies.
During the course period
(Only applies for Online Course)
Charge ADM IDR 500,000. Fare difference applies.
- If the fare of the new chosen course is lower than that of the canceled booked course, the difference in fares will not be refunded to the registrants
- The credit will be void if it remains unused for 12 months
- Name transfer is permitted at least 14 days before the start of the course
- Please note that additional costs may incur, such as surcharge fee from our merchant service, your bank and exchange rate differences
- Cash will be refunded back to the registered participant’s bank account at least 30 days from the date we receive a request
- A full refund will be issued for courses canceled by the Green Educators in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If you are in a credit transfer period when we have to cancel the course, 75% of the paid amount will be refunded.
- The Green Educators team will try diligently to contact and notify all registered participants in advance of a cancellation
By using our website, registering an account, or making a purchase, you hereby consent to our Refund & Cancelation Policy and agree to its terms.
Changes To Our Refund & Cancellation Policy
Green Educators Program reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to revise, change, amend, modify, add or remove portions of the Cancellation Policy, at any time, without further notice by posting any changes on the website.
Any changes or modification will be effective immediately upon posting of the revisions on this site, and you waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications. Your continued use of this website following the posting of changes or modifications will confirm your acceptance of such changes or modifications. If you do not want to agree to this or any updated Refund & Cancellation, you can delete your account.
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with any programs or services that we provide, don’t hesitate to contact us and we will discuss any of the issues you are going through with our programs.