Join a movement of leaders breaking the walls to create a better world for our children and better children for our world. Take a part now!
We are bringing the course back to life! Adapting to the current reality and using the opportunity to break the walls of distance, this course is accessible for anyone, anywhere, allowing educators from across the world to come together and transform education.
Green Educators Course – Online Foundation Program provides professional development opportunities to hone the skills and knowledge of educators. Dive deeper into a step-by-step guide of Green School Way of Teaching and Learning. In this course, you will get the tools and strategies you need to make a change in your classroom or community. You will also be connected and received feedback from a global community of learners. Adjust to your own schedule and work at your own pace until the final day of the course.
LEARN HOW TO
- Understand the wider definition of sustainability and the importance of education for sustainability
- Reflect and be aware of your personal teaching practice and the new behaviours to implement a transformative practice
- Make a shift from conventional education to wall-less paradigm of education
- Develop plans and create new models and strategies that promote learners curiosity, engagement, critical and innovative skills
- Implement values-based education as the central of learning experiences