Sign up for the course now and join the global network of Green Educators! (Registration Closed)
We are bringing the course back to life! Adapting to the current reality and using the opportunity to break the walls of distance, this course is accessible for anyone, anywhere, allowing educators from across the world to come together and transform education.
Green Educators Course – Online Foundation Program provides professional development opportunities to hone the skills and knowledge of educators. In this course, you will learn with a group of motivated educators from all corners of the globe, in an intimate and supportive environment. You will have the chance to exchange ideas, access know-how, share resources and build relationships. You will be supported in your journey through live interactions with experienced Green School Bali educators and receive individualized feedback.
LEARN HOW TO
- Understand the wider definition of sustainability and the importance of education for sustainability
- Reflect and be aware of your personal teaching practice and the new behaviours to implement a transformative practice
- Make a shift from conventional education to wall-less paradigm of education
- Develop plans and create new models and strategies that promote learners curiosity, engagement, critical and innovative skills
- Implement values-based education as the central of learning experiences