GREEN EDUCATORS IMMERSION
Get the tools and skills
you need to implement a
wall-less teaching practice
Meet our educators
Join the global network
of Green Educators
Receive a digital credential
and carve your path
in becoming a green educator
Green Educators Immersion Course
An opportunity to hone your professional skills and knowledge as a green educator
The Green Educators Immersion course provides the professional development opportunities to hone the skills and knowledge of educators. In this course, you will learn how your ideas of sustainability affect the quality of teaching and learning and how it demands new ways of educating at the same time. A diverse network of educators and sense of community is created through this learning journey where you will exchange ideas, access know-how, share resources, and build relationships. Interact with Green School Bali educators, join interactive discussions, and practice self-reflections. All within an intimate and supportive environment, alongside a group of motivated educators from all corners of the globe.
LEARN HOW TO
- Understand the wider definition of sustainability and the importance of education for sustainability
- Reflect and be aware of your personal teaching practice and the new behaviors to implement a transformative practice
- Make a shift from conventional education to wall-less paradigm of education
- Develop plans and create new models and strategies that promote learners curiosity, engagement, and critical and innovative skills
- Implement a values-based education model as the central guide for learning experiences
What's in the program?
Choose the Foundations course in the way that fits you best
[Online] Self-paced Foundations Course
Explore the core concepts around which Green School was developed. Follow the course online, at your own pace.
[Online] Interactive Foundations Course
Get access to the digital content and engage with facilitators and peers through live workshops and virtual hangouts.
[Onsite] Green Educators Immersion
Complete a fully immersive course at Green School Bali, which combines both digital content and intensive hands-on experience.